A couple of days ago I went in to talk to the Pirate team about how my animation was and Lewis noticed that I had not dicovered all of the blendShape options for Patches (the Pirate model).
So here are some changes that I have made to my animation mostly using the blendShape but not all.
And after the changes I made today:
There are still improvements that need to be made. For example at the end, when Patches is swinging his arms, I feel that his right arm goes in terrible positions especially the lower half. I am going to work on this next, but overall I feel that there has been a lot of progress.