Wednesday 21 April 2010

Project Brief

Stephen Pender

ANI09208
Industry Exercies 3 – Selling Yourself.

Project Brief

My assignment is to work with two third year groups and to animate a scene for each group.
I will receive a modelled and rigged character designed and built by each group. As the characters are not completely finished, I will texture them and then create lighting for the scene.
I will keep in touch regularly with the groups by emails and face-to-face meetings. All feedback from the groups is to be actioned and accommodated. I will also keep my own blog as as a record of my progress.
The deadline for this to be completed is Friday 4th June, but I am aiming to have this completed by Friday 28th May.
I am also going to create a showreel, which includes past and current work.

No comments:

Post a Comment